Friday was midterm day at school, where I administered two tests as well as graded something like 200+ papers.
Then there was the 4:15 am alarm this morning because my X Prize volunteer work had me working the site from 6 am until after Noon. During the very fast 6 hours, I:
1. Worked the will call booth
2. Set up chairs in the learning center
3. Was part of the first rocket retrieval team
4. Walked 1 mi. + from the retrieval team staging area, where I was abandoned along with some of my fellow recover team
5. Handed out posters and other print material at the Information booth
6. Ate a burger
7. Took the shuttle back to the parking area and remarkably found my car, all the more remarkable because it was pitch dark when I parked and it wasn't exactly easy to find in the 5000+ cars I found there after my shift.
A short nap later, I now wait for ewbliette, my dad, and Billy to show up for the homecoming game between the Aggies and Hawaii this evening.
Tomorrow is more Nukestock setting up.
Monday I give two more exams, which means upwards of 100 tests to grade this week.
Tuesday is errands day, plus dentist & allergy doctor appointments.
Wednesday people start to arrive, specifically nirikrss and the hounds! That is going to be one of the big set up days; its also cleaning day.
Thursday everything begins and the bulk of the out of town crowd arrives.
It's a wild & crazy trip and, I have to admit, I wouldn't have it any other way.